Applicable To All Services
Telehousing SLA – Colocation Agreement
This Service Level Agreement (SLA) applies to the Wholesale Services Agreement (WSA) between Edgeworks Malaysia (Edge Centres (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd) and You (Client).
The elements covered by this SLA include:
- Where included in the WSA – the tail connection to the Edgeworks network which presents as an Ethernet or Dark Fibre connection within an Edgeworks controlled Data Centre (DC).
- The provision of environmental services such as power and air.
The target availability for this service is 99.9%. The committed environmental conditions for Edgework controlled DCs are shown in Table (A) below, and associated rebates for failure to meet these environmental conditions are also shown in Table (A).
Table A (i) Target Response/restoration Times (TTTR)
|Service Element||Target Response Time||Target Restoration|
|Co-location||20 Minutes||2 hours|
(*) The restoration time shown in the table above applies to Edgeworks controlled DCs located in Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam only.
Response and Restoration times include only time accrued during the hours of business shown in the table above. Response times and Restoration times do not apply to faults which are subsequently proven to be in the Client’s cabling or equipment.
Table A: Calculation of Restoration Rebate for This Tail Service
|Monthly Rebate||Calculated at 5% of the base fee for each full hour past the TTTR and capped at 50% of the Charges per calendar month|
Table A: Committed Environmental Conditions For The DC
|Environmental Conditions (**)|
|Environmental Service||Relative Humidity||Temperature||AC Power|
|Measure||50% ± 10-percentage points||24˚ Celsius ± 2˚||99.9% availability|
Table A: Calculation of Restoration Rebate For Environmental Conditions
(**) The committed environmental conditions shown above apply to Edgeworks controlled DCs in Kuala Lumpur only. Client is not entitled to claim for, or receive, a Restoration rebate if any of the following circumstances apply:
- A restoration rebate is not applicable to the service.
- Client has not advised Edgeworks of the fault.
- Planned Outages, or any other notified outages undertaken by Edgeworks.
- Edgeworks would be entitled to exercise its right to suspend or terminate the Service in accordance with the WSA
- Any circumstance of Force Majeure.
- Faults resulting directly or indirectly from acts or omissions beyond Edgeworks or its provider(s) control, including (without limitation) Client initiated reconfigurations or outages, and acts of interference, negligence or willful damage by Client or its staff and agents or its end users.
- If you are running a firewall and it is not configured to return ICMP echo requests (i.e. ping packets) from Edgeworks monitoring hosts.
Client is not otherwise eligible for a restoration rebate, including where Client did not make the claim within the requisite 10 Business Days from reporting the fault to which the rebate related.
Client’s ability to claim for, or receive, a restoration rebate will be subject to the following adjustment:
- Maximum Rebate Entitlement Per Month Under SLA: Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein contained, Client acknowledges and agrees that for any given month, Client is entitled to claim up to a maximum of 50% of the monthly Charges as calculated in the previous calendar month as an additive maximum between
- a tail restoration rebate and
- an environmental condition restoration rebate in the case of co-location. The total rebate per calendar month cannot exceed a maximum 50% of the Charges when taking all restoration rebates into account.
In this SLA
Force Majeure Event means:
- any act of God or act of nature, fire, flood, storm, explosion, sabotage, riot, act of war, pandemic, whether declared or not:
- any strike, lockout, work stoppage, or other industrial action;
- any failure or delay, or other negligent act or omission of Client or their agents or subcontractors;
- legislative or governmental prohibitions, restrictions, or delays in the granting of approvals, consents, permits, licenses or authorities;
- any other event beyond the reasonable control of Edgeworks or its provider(s)
Month means a calendar month
Planned Outage means a period of time, as reasonably determined by Edgeworks, that Edgeworks may interrupt supply of the service to Client for routine maintenance, upgrading or other similar activities, after giving Client reasonable prior notice. Such notice will not be less than five (5) business days. Planned outages will be conducted outside of Business Hours, with the exception of Emergency Outages.